Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Past Present & Future

The past week I have gotten the wonderful privlage of talking to one of my oldest friends in the world. Someone, I went to high school with, and someone I care deeply about. He and I have been through the ringer, but there isn't anyone else in the world I would have rather shared those memories with. He is one of dearest and closest friends. I have really enjoyed our conversations, and that is nothing short of the truth the past two times we've talked. I can just be me. Of course, conversation always lead to the current happenings....of course relationships and where they currently stand. Nothing too serious, just chit chat, but at the same time it is exactly what I needed. Chit chat. Someone who knows me, but isn't going to second guess me, question my decision, someone who doesn't know him. Not that I would mind being asked the hard questions, or guessing the decisions I've made - but during those type of conversations I would like support. I don't need anyones support - because I know in the end I have made the right decision.
Truthfully, I am really happy where I am right now. I have peace. I believe that if we can make it through this (small) event in history, we can make it through WHATEVER the future holds for us. Especially after last weeks converation that put me at more peace than I have been since this all began 3 months ago. Because our promise still holds strong, and the value of "the dollar" still exsist. With his confirmation, makes it worth the wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home