Monday, November 07, 2005

The Rest of the Story

I have good news. I have my mind at peace, and my heart. God knew exactly what I needed to hear and he provided. I had big plans tonight - okay, not BIG plans but plans - just movies. But the whole ordeal was a return to normalicity. Which was great, I was looking forward to it, yet I was a bit nervous.
Unfortunitly, due to bad planning (not on my part) we had to reschedule for next Sunday. Which is fine, it actually gave us a chance to just talk without any pressure - that I was worrying about anyways. I had all these things on my mind and weighing upon my heart that I wanted to say, but didn't want to write in a card or say it over and over in my head where it sounded like some rehearsed speech I had written for class. On the phone I was able to control my emotions (aka crying) and say exactly what I wanted to. I got my point across. And it was wonderful. It was like within a 20 min. conversation our friendship and everything that I loved was restored, just like that.
We even talked about Disney, and if all goes well (meaning if he has the available vacation time) then he is still coming with me and my family. Which I am praying he has the vacation time.
So even though Thursday and Friday were kinda rough, but the same has the have been the past few months. Who knew a cancellation would put me in such a good mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home