Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hair Change (my vain post)

I know that this post may sound a bit shallow and vain - since it is about my hair. But I really don't feel like divulging about my life at the moment. Keep it generic, right. Okay, so on Friday I had a very important appointment at Modern Salon & Spa (Aveda) to get a bit of a change. I made the appointment about 2 weeks ago (I know thats awhile to wait for a hair appointment) so I could get Erica (who has proven herself a good hairdresser/stylist -whatever) who is highly recommended by good friends of mine. I am rambling.
Last week I bought a hair magazine and everything to make sure I got the "right" look. I had the idea in my head stacked in the back, getting longer as it got closer to the front, and of course to keep my whispy bands - just shorten them up a bit. The main thing was I didn't want lose my length - at least not too much.
Well...I lost a lot of length, and at first I REALLY wasn't sure if I liked it at all. Not that I didn't like the job that Erica did, she is AMAZING job - she really knows what she is doing. But it has really started to grow on me. Everyone loves it! I mean EVERYONE. I can't begin to tell who how many times I have gotten stopped about my new do.
So I guess you would say it is starting to grow on me. Especially since it has cut 15 - 20 minutes off of my morning routine.
I will post a picture soon so you can tell me what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home