Thursday, November 11, 2004

Fortune Cookies

I had nice lunch today from House of Taipi, Black Peppered Beef, whether or not it was beef is not my place to say but it was sure yummy. As I was putting my fortune cookie fortune into my victoria secret box (I'm a pack rat), I realized "hmm...this would be good blog, sharing some fortune cookie fortunes". And though it may not seem interesting to you (you don't have to continue reading this no one is forcing you) I just figured it would be better if I posted something. I think part of the reason I haven't been so persistent about writing is because I'm not as open as I have been in the past. I've really been keeping to myself these days, and everything that goes on in my life. Of course I indulge those who I trust, but these days the count is few. If you who are (still) reading this are that interested about the detials of whats going on in my life, just ask, there is no harm in asking. Too many people these days act as though you can place so much trust in them with the intention of betraying exactly that. Why share myself when it is just going to come back and bite me in the rear? I'd rather keep to myself than to have others take MY PERSONAL life upon themselves to share with others.
Okay, back to the fortune cookies in my Vicki mints box; I'm going to share them with you now. Though not all of them are that insightful, there are many of them that are quite humorous. And of course on the back of every good fortune is "Learn chinese" and the infamous "lucky numbers".


  • It is better to have a hen tomorrow than an egg today.
  • Your emotional nature is strong and sensitive.
  • Whatever arrangements you make are apt to be final.
  • You have a keen sense of humor and love a good time.
  • You have a lively family.
  • You are magnetic.
  • Your love life will be happy and harmonious.
  • The important thing is to express yourself.
  • Nothing in the world is accomplished without passion.
  • You'll accomplish more if you start now.
  • You are almost there.
  • Be yourself, and you will always be in fashion.
  • The smart thing is to prepare for the unexpected.
  • Use your charm and personality to your advantage.
  • Things are not always what they seem.
  • It is quanity that matters. Do a good job.
  • Others find your charm irresistible.
  • Your planning will bring rich rewards.
  • He who takes notes listens well.
  • A new voyage will fill your life with untold memories.
  • If you are still hungry, have another fortune cookie.
  • Relax and enjoy yourself.
  • Learning is a treasure which accompanies us everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home