Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Confused at the complexity of....

I have found that my life in "Jennifer's World" seems to be rather complicated and always confusing. Why can't it just be simple? Why can't it just be normal? I feel like I'm the only one wrestling with these type of issues. It is as though it is never ending. I can't remember once--ever--when things were just "normal", it is as though I have to explain or justify each situation. Is it suppose to be like this? Or am I some sort of odd ball set apart from the rest. I know there is nothing I can do at this moment. Nothing I can say to change current circumstances. My selfish desires and what I want begins to kick in and my thoughts gear towards saying "this isn't fair". Because if you look at the last 3 lines, it is all about what I want; and in reality that isn't how it is suppose to be. In my heart I know that this is the right way to go. I've put it in God's hands, so I should stop dwelling on it. I just need to continue praying about it. Just like I have from the beginning. I know that was all so vague, but thats all I need to say...this isnt about you understanding but a chance for me to vent.
Trust in Him at all times, O people;
Pour out your hear before Him;
God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Psalm 62:8 (NASB)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home