Saturday, September 18, 2004

The Death of the Mini Head

I've decided to start posting to keep everyone in my life briefly updated on things that are going on. With how busy I as well as everyone else has become, its hard to stay in touch--even with people I live in the same area with. Go figure. You may have noticed that my "blog" title is a bit off the wall but do you expect anything less from me? Yea...That's what I thought.
In the past 2 years and 4 months (as of tomorrow) I have created some awesome friendships, but as time goes on new relationships are created. Don't misunderstand me by thinking that I have lost friends...no no no, I have just shifted from one group to another, no longer hanging out with some on a regular basis. In which the title of this blog "The Death of the Mini Head" was inspired. You see the Mini Head, one of my favorite inside jokes, well is not longer funny, because everyone (with the exception of Marie) that I hang out with on a regular basis now was there for the birth, growth, and life of the Mini Head. Thus they either think I'm crazy or stupid when I have the rare itch to bring "it" up. (There is no gender to the mini-head). And with that, the Mini Head no longer has reason to live except in the heart of all those who one knew "it".

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, not the death of the mini head!!! BRING THE MINI HEAD BACK, SAVE THE MINI HEAD SAVE THE MINI HEAD!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home