Sunday, November 20, 2005

Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire

Thursday night at midnight I saw the fourth movie of Harry Potter, The Goblet of Fire. Great movie, and I couldn't have gone with anyone better than Sarah, the great lover of Harry Potter. It was a GREAT movie. Just what I was expecting and I can't wait for the next book and movie. Which will be a while. Then on Friday, I had another doctors appointment and yet another CT Scan. Been the story of my life since October. Oh so much fun, I can see the medical bills adding up in my head. As well as the amount of work that is piling up. Oh well. I went into work about 1:30ish and stayed for about an hour. During that hour I got stuff done for the Christmas party. And I also, finalized my plans with Kyle to go see a movie. Which movie? Harry Potter, of course! A bit silly to see the movie two days in a row, but it was a sacrifice I was willing to make for us hang out. It was a really good evening. We ended up meeting earlier than planned, and went into a few shops at Birkdale and then went to our 8:45 movie at 8:00, but it gave us a really good chance to talk. It was nice. The past few weeks have been good leading up to us hanging out, so it made our first official hang out, a lot smoother and not so akward. Honestly, it was a perfect evening. I know we are so close to being back to where we were before in our friendship, as best friends. Its not as though we stopped being best friends, it just an adjustment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home