Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Another Vain Post

My brother came home Tuesday night!! Yea! I am so happy to have him home for Thanksgiving. I haven't seen him since he left for UT - this is his first time home since he left for college. My parents went to visit him over the weekend for his birthday, but I wasn't able to go due to the Ministry Fair at CCC.
Wednesday I worked a half-day, then headed home to spend time with Ryan. I took him to NorthLake Mall, the NEW mall!! I LOVE to shop. Its a very bad habit.
Last Friday, before Kyle and I went to see Harry Potter, I got to Birkdale early just for the sole purpose of shopping. I ended up buying a wool coat from Banana.
While I was sick, I did a lot of shopping online. I bought a shirt and skirt from Banana and a pair of AWESOME boots from Aldo.
Because I've lost 12 lbs. since I've been sick, none of my jeans really fit, so while Ryan and I were at Northlake, I bought 3 new pairs of jeans from Gap. I find that their jeans fit my body best.
Earlier this month I bought 2 pairs of gacho pants, brown shoes, brown boots, 3 new shirts. And just last night I bought another jacket!
I just can't seem to stop!! And tomorrow is the biggest shopping day of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home