Sunday, December 18, 2005

Letting Go.


God has been teaching me a lot. Maybe more than I can handle at once. I realizing in order for me to get what I want. What we both want. That I have to let go first. That it is going to take time. As much as I hate to admit that. That I wish that I could snap my fingers and make it all better. Don't think that my definition of better isn't us "being together", but it is pure and total friendship. Don't begin to question me. Just don't. If you have something to say about my relationship with one of my best friends (who I am working so dang hard to make it right) say it to my face. Don't question me. Don't question him. It only causes doubt that doesn't belong.

So in order for me to do this. I need everyone else to get off my back and let me make my own decisions. Don't ask me what I am doing wrong. Maybe anyone who wants to ask such stupid questions should take a long look in the mirror and ask themselves how their past relationship and current friendships are working out. Okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home