Sunday, December 11, 2005

Baby King


We had our Christmas program tonight (see Light. Camera. Action? post for more details). After yesterday's rehearsal I knew it was going to be an incredible night, nothing could prepare me for an amazing evening of worship (even though my focus was on the spot light and making sure that was right). Though the 4:30 rehearsal was close to being a disaster. The spot light and Christmas lights blew a breaker (no problem, nothing I can't fix), while Kyle was having a break down, due to a failure for the lights to be working. By 6:30 he and I had both calmed down (I don't react well when Kyle is in freak out work/light mode), and everything went smoothly (for the most part he did have a flickering light problem, but from what I could tell he got it taken care of).
The worship from the scripture reading, the videos, drama, and the music. It wasn't just a Christmas music and drama type evening. It was about the cradle to the cross to the crown. It was about Christ and His life and the salvation He offers. I felt that I wasn't just singing a song....or listening to someone speak scripture, but I was offering up a sincere surrendering of my life. I see all the hard work that was put into this one evening. Way too go worship team of CCC - all work you did, really paid off. Kyle you did an amazing job on the stage and set-up, you always go above and beyond the call of duty. Debi all of your hard work and determination really paid off. You are the best. And Brad, wrote Baby King, that song will bring you to your knees and worship the King!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home