Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ice!! Brrrr...

I love my life in North Carolina, but its days like today where I want to pack my bags and move to Miami! Seriously. I got in my car (after ripping the door open) and I felt as though I was in an igloo. Ice. Ice. Ice. Everywhere. I hate it.
Apparently, they are calling for snow on Sunday. Yuck. Seriously, I can't handle this kind of weather. My boss, keeps saying, "yea, you are a Florida girl".
Speaking of Florida. I was suppose to be going to Disney this weekend with my family, meeting up with all of my aunts, uncles, cousins and my grandparents. Monday of this week, I decided not to go. For the shear fact, that I never know when I'm going to get sick, and I honestly don't know if I would be able to handle being in the car for that long with my stomach problems. Ya know? Doesn't sound like too much fun to me! I also, was thinking of the family, I don't want to get sick and everyone be worried about me. It is best this way.
I made sure that I made myself really busy this weekend. I am going to see King Kong with Kyle on Friday night. Then I have a Christmas thing, from Chris & Cheryl on Saturday afternoon...then I am going to see Chronicles of Narnia with Sarah. Church on Sunday. Keep my mind off of Disney and busy.

Sorry if my thoughts were scattered. I went to Wal-Mart tonight. I try to NEVER go to that place, it STRESSES me out!! Ugh, I hate that place. I feel ike I'm making my way to the nut house if I spend too much time in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home